Large Anchovies

Theb55

Every year I am assured the supply of large Anchovies is adequate and every year I scramble to get them. If you live on SCVI, Victoria, Westshore and have experienced the same and would like to go half or third on a box, send me a PM and we can try Bluewater or Rhys Davis

5" (14pack)
5 1/4 (12pack) All 40 per case
5 1/2 (10pack)

6'' (8pack) 36 per case

12 of the 6" pack would do me.

JEZZ 12 packs id go tru that in about a week best to buy a case now and not be short later and way cheaper in the long run I buy 3 cases a year just to be on the safe side at the end if I dont use it all up just vaccum seal them in 2 packs stro out your good to go for the following year....

Wolf

It's more political. I am not a guide, married to a woman who tolerates but does not like being on a boat. Fishing is well down on her list of things to do. So 12 is intended to bring matrimonial harmony rather than a preponderance of fish:-)

LOL LOL
got ya bee guess your lucky to have a boat hey.....LOL

Looks like we have a case. Preference? Bluewater or Rhys Davis. Who has the freshest. Trotac, island Outfitters or Westshore. I am closest to Westshore. I don't think Bluewater or Rhys Davis sells direct to public. PM me with your name, phone number and address. I can get a price on a cave at the crab shack but they are last years

PM sent Theb55

If anybody else wants to go in on a case I'm in. I'm in the Westshore and could check around for a good deal. Maybe Petro-Can. I prefer the 8-pack Rhys Davis. Let's keep this thread alive and get stocked up on some bait. Good thread TheB55

Back