Langford/Victoria

JoeUber

Good day all,

Just moved back to beautiful BC after living a few years in Ontario.

My wife and I moved to Langford in early April, and have settled in a little bit. So now we are hunting for fishing spots around Victoria, Langford, etc. Saltwater or Freshwater... We haven't learned to fly fish yet, and my wife is still really need to fishing, I have been fishing for a couple years, but not super experienced. (Just started fishing right before leaving BC). We have an inflatable boat that we have yet to use, so maybe we can make use of it here.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome! If your in Langford, a good spot that’s easy access is Langford Lake. I believe its stocked annually with trout but also has bass and perch. Electric only. Perfect little lake for an inflatable boat. Good to use the spinning setups and good little lake to learn fly fishing on.

If you and the wife decide to take up fly fishing feel free to PM me and I can tie you up some flies to get you started.

Welcome! If your in Langford, a good spot that’s easy access is Langford Lake. I believe its stocked annually with trout but also has bass and perch. Electric only. Perfect little lake for an inflatable boat. Good to use the spinning setups and good little lake to learn fly fishing on.

If you and the wife decide to take up fly fishing feel free to PM me and I can tie you up some flies to get you started.

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check it out in the next couple days! :)

Back