KoneZone say's howdy'

KoneZone

KoneZone would like to say thanks to all of you Fishermen & Women for your support. We are very impressed with the amount's of product you have purchased through Nikka. Cal has come up with the "Cal Daisy Chain" and folks are really gobbleing them up.[:p] I was reading some of the other posts and noticed a question about action. The 6" and 4" Flasher can be fished with the offset slot or wing hole in the wing. This will create a slow movement that will bring the baits off center. This however will not make a Hoochie dance like the Hockey Stick traditional dodger will. In the Columbia River we generally use them with a connected directly to a Diver with a Bait or a Spinner or Plug trailed 3-5 feet behind. www.KoneZone.com [8D]Mike Hyneman 503-348-9442

ive got one of those, never tried it, but thinking of using it as a dummy flasher, just attaching it to the cannon ball.

They are Killer!!!! Grab a 'Cal Daisy Chain' at Nikka! They work... and no drag!

What is Nikka? If I wanted to buy a Cal Daisy Chain, where should I go to find it? Can they be ordered online?

Slabby20 thanks for the interest. Nikka is located in Richmond BC. As far as ordering online I haven't had the chance to put together any of the Daisy Chains so far. Cal at Nikka is doing a custom job on them and he will get you set up. Here is the contact for Nikka. NIKKA Fishing & Marine
3551 Moncton Street
Richmond, BC
Canada V7E 3A3

800.830.6332 Tell them Mike sent you.:D

Hey mike
can you post a picture of a few set ups for using konezone as as dummy flasher and daisey chain
Mike
(BC outdoors)

jokerwild, I am going to ask Cal at NIKKA Fishing & Marine to get some pics of his Signature Series daisy chain. Down here in Oregon, {pronounced ORY-GUN} over 95% of the boats don't have down riggers. I am used to a poor man's [?]downrigger, a Diver or sometimes a regular old bannana weight style trolling sinker. We find most of the downrigging done in the high lakes areas for big Mackinaw and other Lake Trout. I will post pics as soon as I get them. Thanks, Mike

I thought it was more "ORA-GUN".... but hey, I'm a Canadian living in Washington.

Back