Just Dropping In To Say Hi.

walleyes

Crew Member
Hey everyone just thought I would drop in no say hi to all. Been checking in once in a while to see how all are doing but have been silent.

It’s been hard for me the last few weeks not having the boat to play with or plan around but alls good. Just really trying not to get too involved in the whole scene for a bit and keep my mind off of it, it’s not easy. With that said I have been finding myself on Facebook and Craig’s checking the boat listings more and more lately lol. No doubt in my mind I will be buying one again in the next few years but just taking a break for a bit and doing some holidays more focused on momma for a bit. We did the west coast pretty much every summer for 20 plus years and she never complained but I just figured while we both got the health and funds let’s do some trips more focussed on her for a while. We did Maui this spring for 10 days and plan to do Mexico next year so we shall see.

Been doing lots of walleye fishing around home this summer and fishing has been great with lots of good days on the water spent. In the mean time to keep my mind off the west coast fishing and keeping the brain stimulated built another engine over the winter and recently just bought a 78 Z28 factory 4 speed I will be doing a full restomod on over the next couple years. Built a nice 383 stroker built to around 475 + HP and should be about the same torque so should be a fun engine to run. Couple pics of my mind occupying hobby.

Take care all and I will stop in more frequently and chat.

Attachments

• IMG_1241.jpeg
    IMG_1241.jpeg
    511.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
    IMG_1242.jpeg
    498.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1240.jpeg
    IMG_1240.jpeg
    509.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1269.jpeg
    IMG_1269.jpeg