ITroll package $275 SOLD

Fishalot

It is time to start reducing my boat and fishing equipment as I sold my boat awhile ago. More stuff to follow.
I have a complete iTroll for 8 hp and 9.9 Yamaha kicker with a spare servo that was never needed. This was one of the best additions I ever made. It was lightly used over 5 summers and been stored since then. I’m in Squamish.

Last edited:
It is time to start reducing my boat and fishing equipment as I sold my boat awhile ago. More stuff to follow.
I have a complete iTroll for 8 hp and 9.9 Yamaha kicker with a spare servo that was never needed. This was one of the best additions I ever made. It was lightly used over 5 summers and been stored since then. I’m in Squamish.
@Capt_Ed

Would this work for a mercury prokicker?

You would have to buy the adaptor kit from ITroll for the motor. The head unit etc is the same for all motors.

Back