Islander MR3's.

fishin_magician

Ok. Posting for a pal.

He is going to Abel Mooching Reels ala custom! Big $$$$...and he has just ordered custom Sages from Babcock so his old gear had got to go!

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/spo/3643302794.html

I have seen the reels and they are in excellent condition.

His name is Richard.

that's not cheap
buddie of mine got his pr of Gold MR3's for $1000 no taxes
from an undisclosed tackle shop on the island.

also Remember Guides don't pay retail prices ???????
but sure the reels are in A one condition and are they solid back or drilled?
good luck with the sale

that's not cheap
buddie of mine got his pr of Gold MR3's for $1000 no taxes
from an undisclosed tackle shop on the island.

also Remember Guides don't pay retail prices ???????
but sure the reels are in A one condition and are they solid back or drilled?
good luck with the sale

If the Rods are brand spanking new in plastic it's not a bad deal. Rods are 150 retail so puts the mr3/ at $450. Decent price for near brand new ones. Not bad if your set on techniums. I would offer $1900 for all 4 but looks like he won't take anything less then $600. Oh we'll.

That undisclosed tackle shop will lose their Islander vendor agreement if the folks at Islander find out they are selling to people at rates they should not be.

I know what guides pay for the reels. I am a guide.

Islanders are not cheap....but you get what you pay for!!! Abel's aren't cheap either....ouch!!!

Richard bought these reels at a Vancouver tackle shop and they are ported backs....as that was all that was available. I sold him the Techniums.

Nikka has them at $550 plus 12% HST no line on them. The rods are 150 plus HST.

Guides are also not supposed to go selling their guide reels either.

If the Rods are brand spanking new in plastic it's not a bad deal. Rods are 150 retail so puts the mr3/ at $450. Decent price for near brand new ones. Not bad if your set on techniums. I would offer $1900 for all 4 but looks like he won't take anything less then $600. Oh we'll.

lol lol lol lol. 450 per MR3 x 4 is 1800. Then 4 Techniums at 150 each.... For $1900??? LOL LOL LOL. At that I would tell Richard to leave them in his Boat let them get stolen and make an insurance claim for full pop!!!!

Reselling CCB????

sorry lads i posted in hast as i blizt read his listing and did not see he was putting rods in with the deal
so its not to bad a deal for someone
shame a piccy or two would help his sale
are you sure that abel's are that much better than an islander?

Richard reportedly had his Mitts on one...and going full blown custom is his thing....Abel is pretty wild....but I have no idea if they are worth the $$$$$.

Bump. Richard is now dropping his price to $550 each per combo. New reels and rods arrive in one week.

Bump to top.

Richard has now sold the rods.

$475 per reel.

Back