Islander MR2 x2

If Sitkaspruce doesn't wana trade I will be willing to trade. I just need your phone number to send you pictures.

Sorry guys, no trades. Where we are moving to, the reels are just a little bit too big for the walleye, rainbows and saskatchewan salmon....

and CCB, not to be a prick, but open your own buy/sell/trade post if you want to set up a trade....I hate when someone hijacks a for sale post for their own benifit.......or better yet...PM the guy.

Cheers

SS

Sorry guys, no trades. Where we are moving to, the reels are just a little bit too big for the walleye, rainbows and saskatchewan salmon....

and CCB, not to be a prick, but open your own buy/sell/trade post if you want to set up a trade....I hate when someone hijacks a for sale post for their own benifit.......or better yet...PM the guy.

Cheers

SS

Someone is angry that they have to fish walleye instead of salmon,:p lol.

Merry Christmas!

I just had waleye for the first time 2 days ago......WOW, its good. I also have fished 20 plus lb jacks on Diefienbaker, Id try the islanders on that before U sell them.

I just had waleye for the first time 2 days ago......WOW, its good. I also have fished 20 plus lb jacks on Diefienbaker, Id try the islanders on that before U sell them.

Not going that far east, staying in BC, but the other side of the rockies.....and I don't want to troll islanders for lakes, my old 275 and 375's do well.

And yes walleye is pretty damn good!!!

Cheers

SS

Not going that far east, staying in BC, but the other side of the rockies.....and I don't want to troll islanders for lakers, my old 275 and 375's do well for those.

And yes walleye is pretty damn good!!!

Cheers

SS

Back