is it a good deal on this 18' sea runner

kingblazer84

ok well ive been in contact with a guy in Wenatchee with this 18' 1990 Sea Runner Hewes its a clean unit, grand father owned hasnt been used in the last 2 years since they passed away. Been in a barn and comes with drop curtain/side windows, both motors are 2 stroke mariner 100 and 15hp merc but very low hr motors which came with the boat when bought new. decent trailer, older lowrance finder but would work for the time being, no riggers but has mount locations. Can snag it for 13k US plus pick it up which is 8 hr round trip, puts the price just over 20k by the time I pay tax over the border etc. I think its worth it but what do you guys think ?

Attachments

• image29.jpeg
    image29.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 49
  • image27.jpeg
    image27.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image13.jpeg
    image13.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image11.jpeg
    image11.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 54
  • image10.jpeg
    image10.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 53
  • image9 (1).jpeg
    image9 (1).jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 49
  • image8 (1).jpeg
    image8 (1).jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 48
  • image7 (1).jpeg
    image7 (1).jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 44
  • image2 (9).jpeg
    image2 (9).jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 47
20k for a 30 year old hull... that probably cost 10 back in the day. Personally I would not go for it due to the old motors. If it had new power sure... but if you add 15 k for new power what can you get for 35?

ok well ive been in contact with a guy in Wenatchee with this 18' 1990 Sea Runner Hewes its a clean unit, grand father owned hasnt been used in the last 2 years since they passed away. Been in a barn and comes with drop curtain/side windows, both motors are 2 stroke mariner 100 and 15hp merc but very low hr motors which came with the boat when bought new. decent trailer, older lowrance finder but would work for the time being, no riggers but has mount locations. Can snag it for 13k US plus pick it up which is 8 hr round trip, puts the price just over 20k by the time I pay tax over the border etc. I think its worth it but what do you guys think ?
I wouldn't touch it because of the motors-way to old and smokey plus never ever been a mariner fan except as an anchor!!

Back