Internal Breaker For Scotty 2106?

Rain City

Crew Member
Anyone know the part number? Any other parts you might order as backups? I might buy a third rigger to keep as a backup while one is out of commission as well. Maybe a manual is a better option in case the issue is with the boats wiring. I hate having to run divers and weights as an alternate method.

Anyone know the part number? Any other parts you might order as backups? I might buy a third rigger to keep as a backup while one is out of commission as well. Maybe a manual is a better option in case the issue is with the boats wiring. I hate having to run divers and weights as an alternate method.
2101-2106-2116.jpg

Turns out it's not a rigger problem. What the hell else can it be? Wires look fine. Replaced the fuse with a new one. Do the plugs go?

This older thread may be helpful, @Chasin' Dreams said corrosion can be an issue with them.

After you use your multi-meter to find out the female Marinco/Scotty receptacle has no power, trace it back, unscrew the fitting, sand it and put it back on.
Also, one of my riggers doesn't like it if I turn the male part too far to lock.

I
After you use your multi-meter to find out the female Marinco/Scotty receptacle has no power, trace it back, unscrew the fitting, sand it and put it back on.
Also, one of my riggers doesn't like it if I turn the male part too far to lock.
Don't like it when my male parts get turned too far either

Back