Ice off 2013 - Name your lake

dafishj00

Hi all,

My first time on the forum and can't wait to get on the water. Anyone have predictions for ice off at their favorite lake? I'm in cariboo/interlakes area and hoping to see open water by Apr 15. Ill say lac la hache Apr 17.

Good Fishin all!

Ice is off Six Mile and Morgan but still on Jacko around Kamloops. I'm assuming White Lake near Slammin' Arm will be open as it comes off at the same time as Six Mile most years. Monte Lake is also just off, my boat is ready to splash and been itching to test out the new sling blades and micro-hoochies I picked up this winter so perhaps some triploid kokonuts this weekend?

Ukee

Three foot wide cracks crossing Williams Lake today, and Lac La Hache close behind. Two weeks or less for surrounding lakes.

Heading down to Kamloops on Wed to try out my new Redneck-customized Seahawk 4 inflatable with my little girl. Anyone suggest a good, not-too-tourist lake nearby? Prefer electric motor only lake and within 30min to 1hr from Kamloops. Only going to be there for one day.

Ice has been off all winter on the island! I'm just jealous of the great fishing that is happening and about to. You lucky buggers! Can't wait to drop the chrony!

Back