Hourston Saddle Tanks

Well consider this a 300 hp motor basically is going to burn approx. say 15 gallons a hour that will give you over 5 hours of running at a avg of 25 MPH maybe more say 125 miles....THAT is a very long way that would be like victoria to gold river im sure they are stops along the way to fuel up... also more weight equals more fuel burn, more filters for each tank shuts off etc .... simple bring some extra jerry cans and tie them up top after use on that command bridge LOL

Well consider this a 300 hp motor basically is going to burn approx. say 15 gallons a hour that will give you over 5 hours of running at a avg of 25 MPH maybe more say 125 miles....THAT is a very long way that would be like victoria to gold river im sure they are stops along the way to fuel up... also more weight equals more fuel burn, more filters for each tank shuts off etc .... simple bring some extra jerry cans and tie them up top after use on that command bridge LOL

lol, good point!

I have been looking at ATL fuel bladders as I want to extend my range for Tuna fishing. If your only going to need the extra fuel once in while I would consider going with a Bladder. I am working on way to connect the fuel bladder to my fuel filters but I haven't figured out where to get a zero leak fuel connector yet!

Those side areas also make great spots to put stuff in mine is a closed cabinet where I hold lead balls a fire extinguisher soaps, corrosion block etc and a battery on each side one for starting one for kicker and sounder misc...go look at my equipment page on my web site there is a pic of the deck of boat and you can see where I added a access hatch at back where battery's are as i saw space so filled it LOL

Back