Hourston port side glass

S-357

I have a 15.5 hourston with the double side windows.... on the port side the sliding glass is gone ... I'd imagine other boat windows might fit ? Probably generic? What do you have

I have a 15.5 hourston with the double side windows.... on the port side the sliding glass is gone ... I'd imagine other boat windows might fit ? Probably generic? What do you have
I went through a massive headache with Hourston side windows sourcing original glass. At the end of the day it’s just flat glass. I wished I had taken the opposite side windows out and had some new ones made using the old ones. I have a thread on here titled “Hourston pain in the glass” that is part 2 of the side windows that deals with the sliding tracks and pile felt seals.

Hope this helps

Got a full set for sale

Can you remove the same piece from the other side for a template and take it to a glass shop and have them cut you a new one out of laminated glass?

Back