Harrison Lake

TGofers

Speaking just about the lake not the river. Harrison has salmon migrate through it from the Fraser to liloeett. Has anyone ever tried to target these springs when they are migrating through. Thinking traditional ocean style with riggers, flashers and spoons/hootchies. Heading to the lake with the family to trial run the new to me boat soon and looking for any info on trolling the lake for fish. I have two electric down riggers and even was thinking of putting out a couple of crayfish traps. Any feedback on trolling oppourtunities/techniques... Like depth ect would be appreciated. Not too interested in the fly fishing as kids will more than likely want to troll. And if the traps would be a waste of time or worth the effort

I don't think they are open in the lake to fish.

There is nothing mentioned in the regs, and I recall reading somewhere that if a body of water holds salmon and is not listed, you are not allowed to retain. But, target, I'm not sure. Big body of water.

There is nothing mentioned in the regs, and I recall reading somewhere that if a body of water holds salmon and is not listed, you are not allowed to retain. But, target, I'm not sure. Big body of water.

Ya that's the same is shuswap your not suppose to fish target them but people do.

Back