Hands Down The Most Excited I've Ever Been For New Gear

Fantastic pic! More importantly...

A Tidal Waters Sport Fishing Licence:

• is required to fish for any species of finfish or shellfish.
  • does not need to be signed by the licence holder.
  • can be obtained in person; a parent may obtain a licence for a child under age 16; and a licence can be obtained for a spouse.
  • must be produced on request by a fishery officer, conservation officer or fishery guardian, so ensure you have your licence with you while fishing or transporting your catch.
  • When you purchase your licence online, you must print it and carry it while fishing
  • All chinook, lingcod, and halibut catch must be recorded on your licence in ink.
  • Children under 16 years old are required to obtain a licence, however there is no fee.
  • Annual licences are valid from date shown on the licence to the following March 31. Licences of a shorter duration expire at midnight on the final day of validity.
  • It is illegal to hold more than one licence.
Just saying ;)

Awesome pics sharphooks, those girls look at home there.

So cool. You're a lucky guy. Nice work getting them hooked.

OK, remember, if you want her to grow up to be "fishy", you'll have to take her to the river and do this:

IMG_0111.JPG

Then maybe row her out to the middle of a river and do this:

IMG_0109.JPG

Then it'll all be just a natural progression from there...

IMG_0110.JPGIMG_0132.JPG

You're a lucky guy....she'll be steering your boat in a couple of years and you can spend more time getting the gear ready and watching the tip of your rods for the take-down!

Last edited:
We start our kids out early here too. My 3 boys were on the water from long before they could walk or remember. Now the grandson and granddaughter are following suit.

Me girl is at home on the water. Does a better tac than a lot of adults that I watch.

Attachments

• IMG_1039.JPG
    IMG_1039.JPG
    715.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3262.JPG
    IMG_3262.JPG
    386.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3185.PNG
    IMG_3185.PNG
    969.6 KB · Views: 54
OK, remember, if you want her to grow up to be "fishy", you'll have to take her to the river and do this:

View attachment 42793

Then maybe row her out to the middle of a river and do this:

View attachment 42794

Then it'll all be just a natural progression from there...

View attachment 42796View attachment 42797

You're a lucky guy....she'll be steering your boat in a couple of years and you can spend more time getting the gear ready and watching the tip of your rods for the take-down!
We start our kids out early here too. My 3 boys were on the water from long before they could walk or remember. Now the grandson and granddaughter are following suit.

Me girl is at home on the water. Does a better tac than a lot of adults that I watch.
This is gold.

I don't have kids, but my friend's 2 year old calls me "Uncle Andwoo" which is pretty adorable. So I made him this: It's a BBQ Lighter (sparker disabled) with twine and a magnet on the end. I glued magnets into the hoochie heads so he can go fishing! I'm so proud that he loves it!
Hoochie Rod.png

Back