HALIBUT IN AREA 23,121 AND 123

Sharphooks

So I just picked up my annual non-Rez license on the Fisheries and Oceans web site and by side-stepping a brick and mortar license seller, I was informed that I am not able to retain halibut in the above indicated Areas.

If I wanted to keep a halibut, am I still able to purchase an add-on to my existing saltwater license?

I've never payed much attention to this because I never target halibut but this year, I'd like the option if I pick one up

Thanks for comments on how to be in compliance

So I just picked up my annual non-Rez license on the Fisheries and Oceans web site and by side-stepping a brick and mortar license seller, I was informed that I am not able to retain halibut in the above indicated Areas.

If I wanted to keep a halibut, am I still able to purchase an add-on to my existing saltwater license?

I've never payed much attention to this because I never target halibut but this year, I'd like the option if I pick one up

Thanks for comments on how to be in compliance
I seem to recall something about non-residents having to buy the halibut endorsement in person and not on-line. You can call one of the licensing places and see how to get the halibut endorsement.

Back