GO LIONS GO

walleyes

Crew Member
What the hell guy's you're team is at the greatest game in the world today and nothing posted yet,,, shame ,,,shame,,
I am first and formost an Eskimo fan and second a B.C. fan so this is great for me....
LETS HEAR IT GO LIONS GO... [:p] [:p] [:p]

well I can tell from all the response you all show allot of pride in you're team's... So I'll say it,,, congrats to all the Lions fans,,,, if there are any over there..

Were all too busy celabrating waaaahhhhoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf

Sorry Walleye was at my brother in laws place for the Grey Cup party and missed your question/response.
Needless to say am quite happy in the outcome and was pulling for the Lions all the way .

AL

And I just got home from graveyard shift and had to live with listening to the last quarter on the radio!

BC Lions are the 94th Grey Cup champions!

Our LIONS are the BEST in the CFL and probably the best in the world. How about a game between our LIONS and the best in the NFL using CFL rules? [8D] In my mind, our LIONS are the BEST in the WORLD.

They are deffinitly a power house team. Hopefully they can afford to keep their key players. I've always wondered about a game such as you speak. Take an allstar C.F.L. team and a allstar N.F.L. team play two games one on our feild and rules one on their feild and rules,, it would be interesting..
I don't know if many people are aware but for the past two years running Canada's high school allstar football team has won the international football tournament which is held in the U.S each year, and that includes the best the U.S. has to offer.

They are deffinitly a power house team. Hopefully they can afford to keep their key players. I've always wondered about a game such as you speak. Take an allstar C.F.L. team and a allstar N.F.L. team play two games one on our feild and rules one on their feild and rules,, it would be interesting..
I don't know if many people are aware but for the past two years running Canada's high school allstar football team has won the international football tournament which is held in the U.S each year, and that includes the best the U.S. has to offer.

Walleyes......

Let me just say the ONLY football I watch is CFL and I think it is a great product. When watching Sportsnet or some other "highlight" show I just cringe at watching an NFL game recap where the score is 10-3!! ;)

Now having said that.......due to the size and the speed of players down in the NFL I think the CFL All-Stars would be get beat handily. I don't know about a blow out when they play on a Canadian field and the Canadian game, but I certainly don't think the CFL players would adjust as a complete team to the the NFL game with bigger players...less room on the field etc in a one game match.

It would be an interesting experiment though and I would be cheering for the CFL. Now if you really wanted to test them.....have them play the "CFL version" of this game in Winnipeg, Edmonton or Regina in mid-November when a "true Canadian" winter is freezing the hell out of anything and everything outside. ;):D THat should give us an advantage over the "southern all-stars".

Walleyes......

Let me just say the ONLY football I watch is CFL and I think it is a great product. When watching Sportsnet or some other "highlight" show I just cringe at watching an NFL game recap where the score is 10-3!! ;)

Now having said that.......due to the size and the speed of players down in the NFL I think the CFL All-Stars would be get beat handily. I don't know about a blow out when they play on a Canadian field and the Canadian game, but I certainly don't think the CFL players would adjust as a complete team to the the NFL game with bigger players...less room on the field etc in a one game match.

It would be an interesting experiment though and I would be cheering for the CFL. Now if you really wanted to test them.....have them play the "CFL version" of this game in Winnipeg, Edmonton or Regina in mid-November when a "true Canadian" winter is freezing the hell out of anything and everything outside. ;):D THat should give us an advantage over the "southern all-stars".

That would be funny to watch would'nt it,, they would have to resort to a running game,, and we all saw how well their star running back did in Toronto this season did'nt we. I was never so happy to see someone fail in my life,, what a joke..

That would be funny to watch would'nt it,, they would have to resort to a running game,, and we all saw how well their star running back did in Toronto this season did'nt we. I was never so happy to see someone fail in my life,, what a joke..

I'm sorry guys. I love the CFL and cannot watch the No Fun League but let's face it. The CFL is just a pony league of the NFL. Our guys play a totally different style of game. Rarely do any recievers or QBs make it in the NFL. I would HATE to see a CFL vs NFL format of any sort.
`Sides the CFL has been around way longer than any other football league so let's just keep our game the way it is without any comparisons.

I'm sorry guys. I love the CFL and cannot watch the No Fun League but let's face it. The CFL is just a pony league of the NFL. Our guys play a totally different style of game. Rarely do any recievers or QBs make it in the NFL. I would HATE to see a CFL vs NFL format of any sort.
`Sides the CFL has been around way longer than any other football league so let's just keep our game the way it is without any comparisons.

Go Lions Go !!!
and take the canucks with you.;)j/k
sorry. just had to say it.

Go Lions Go !!!
and take the canucks with you.;)j/k
sorry. just had to say it.

quote:Originally posted by angler-kurt

Hey Everyone!! Hows it going? Well I was browsing the web for fishing forums , and I found this new one.. It's just starting up and looking good! I think all of you should check it out and register and see how ya like it!!

The Website is...

http://bcfishingforums.bestbulletinboard.com

Thanks A Lot! Have A Good Day!!

It looks a lot like bcfishingreports.com (which i am a member of), and I see you have 3 more members since I read about it last week when the count was 11. ;)

No offense, but it is pretty much the same looking board I have been on for a few years with no members.

Back