FURUNO STAND-ALONE FISH FINDER FCV 588

Sharphooks

Seling my tried-and-true Furuno FCV 588 Fish Finder

Powers up 100%——zero dead pixels……zero delamination——screen is 100% unblemished—presents as new

New Power Cord

New Dust Cover, includes bracket and swivel

Unit was always Stored indoors

These units have both “Rez-Boost” and Bottom Discrimination (algorithm for showing pictorial representation of the bottom)—-nice to have for both anchoring safely and for finding Hali etc

CAN$ 875

I can ship or hand-deliver to Nanaimo in early July

Thanks for the considerations

CAN$ 850 IMG_5772.jpegIMG_5773.jpeg

Last edited:
I installed a TM165HW last year which is connected to the MFD in my console. Unfortunately, it doesn’t hold bottom at speed so I figured I’d mount it in the stern where I can just use it for trolling

It’s a single band CHIRP so the FCV 588 won’t run it. The plan was to step up for the FCV 800 which will fire both CHIRP and CW transducers. I posted that FCV 588 at less than 50% retail…hopefully someone picks it up. If not, I’ll just keep it as it’s such a good fish finder, even with the
$ 75.00 Airmar P66 transducer it’s hooked up to now…with Rez Boost, those P66’s are really all you need with the FCV series

This pic shows what Rez-Boost looks like with a plain jane old-school 50/200 600W P-66—--very close to CHIRP crispness. IT also shows what the Bottom Discrimination algorithm produces

Really nice feature!
IMG_0353.jpeg

Last edited:
Back