Fun day on the Quad with AKA "MADDOG"

wolf

The famous one and myself and a buddy tried and made it to weeks lake on friday!!!
Started out on the bottom of kupor made our way there seen some equipment coming out snow was DEEP but it was a blast first real time on snow with the quads think we better change tailspin to MADMAN better suited for him LOL LOL.
Few bevie breaks with some gold coffee, on the way back helped a guy who slip into a huge trench with his 4X4 F-250 diesel his buddies forerunner hauled him out must say impressive. then it died!!!!!!!
Heres a pic of us having a break with "gold Coffee" and the other is the main rd to weeks no way a truck would ever make it not for a while or until they plow it!!!!

Thanks again Justin was a blast!!!!!!

Quadding2007001.jpg

Quadding2007002.jpg

Hey wolf by any chance did you see a tank drill commin outta there???
Brad:)

All we saw was a skidder and an excavator coming out then a convoy of a semi with culverts,skidder and trucks coming back in again???And I dont know what a tank drill is probably seen it before but ill plead ignorance now LOL

Wolf

Yeah that looks like fun.
Wet snow and cold mud....Wooohooo
Bring it on [^]
Too bad you didn't get to shoot anything [}:)]

Stay warm
vic

This is what a tank drill looks like.Iam not sure if its still up there or not.Should be comming down the mountain soon.
TankDrill1.jpg

Ok i thought thats what they were didntnt know thats what they were called never saw one of those up there but it could be covered with snow LOL

Wolf

Back