FS: 2009 Roadrunner 10,000# Tandem Axle Trailer

TenMile

Just purchased a new boat for the family and she's coming with basically a brand-new 2009 model year Roadrunner 10,000# Tandem Axle Trailer. Galvanized. Bunk style.

Trailer specs at the bottom of this list: http://www.roadrunnerltd.com/specs.html

It's a bunk trailer with surge brakes. Takes a 26-30' boat. Trailer has been used a total of ONE TIME -- has retrieved the boat I just purchased and will launch it back into the water.

Purchaser will have to import the trailer into Canada from the US -- or keep it in the US if you are there. Can be picked up between Port Angeles and Port Townsend.

First $5000 takes it. I am headed down to take a bunch of photos on Monday.

I've got a ton of photos of this trailer. Confirmed that it has been used once and has seen a total travel distance of 10 miles. Trailer has heavy duty leaf springs on each axle and a fresh water brake flush kit attached. Everything works as new, basically because it is new. Trailer to be picked up in Port Angeles by the end of May. PM me if interested in making an offer -- and I can send the photos.

Boat on Trailer
Kamilche-20110502-00030.jpg

Winch and fittings
Kamilche-20110502-00018.jpg

Brake Flush and Fenders
Kamilche-20110502-00020.jpg

Hitch Assembly
Kamilche-20110502-00014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump to top -- $4500 OBO. Will be sold by end of May so make your decision quick. To be picked up in Port Angeles. This is a screamin' deal as these trailers are >$6K new and as mentioned, this one has been used once.

Back