fresh water salmon fishing!!

islander55

they there im just making a fresh water salmon fishing topic for people to post there pictures of there salmon catches that they have recently caughten.

heres some pictures of fish ive recently caughten. i caught the chromer today:matts pictures 007.jpg
then the picture of the older chum was caught about 3 days ago:matts pictures 003.jpg

Dang Lippy! yur a funny mofo at late nights:p
sorry had to say lol
Great pics Matt keep them coming,

nice job bud! Those are some beauties!

Kunni

thanks :) im targeting a nice steel head this winter sometime as it will be my first time,

My first one was 40 years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday. I didn't land it as I was undergunned with my equipment... but what a memorable battle that lasted about 20 seconds all in what seemed like slow motion. :cool:

My buddy and I stood there after it was over for a few seconds, silent, mouthes agape with what had just happened. Afterwards I ran the 3 miles to get home at full tilt, couldn't wait to tell my old man about this giant trout I'd hooked into, this is when I learned it was a Steelhead. And so began a 25 year quest... until the whole steelhead fishery tanked so I backed off.

Good luck hunting them, that's the best part. I look forward to some pics. :D

Back