Four Pack of Apple Tags For Sale

Not my stuff, a recent thread about protecting traps talked about these.

Apple Air Tags. C$130

View attachment 73807View attachment 73806
I looked up the details on apple tags and unless you’re going to place the tag when the traps are in storage or fishing shallow “up to 1 meter”. It’s not gonna work for someone that wants to secure soaking traps

“AirTags have an ingress protection rating of IP67, the same rating as the iPhone X. This means AirTags have complete protection against contact with dust and are water-resistant when submerged up to one meter in water for up to thirty minutes”

I looked up the details on apple tags and unless you’re going to place the tag when the traps are in storage or fishing shallow “up to 1 meter”. It’s not gonna work for someone that wants to secure soaking traps

“AirTags have an ingress protection rating of IP67, the same rating as the iPhone X. This means AirTags have complete protection against contact with dust and are water-resistant when submerged up to one meter in water for up to thirty minutes”

The general consensus on the active thread was to put the tag on the surface, not to expect them to give a signal from crab trap or prawn trap depth.

Back