formula

• Thread starter Thread starter shake a paw
  • Start date Start date
S

shake a paw

i have no access 2 a proper digital scale,but i do have some measurements.....36 inches long..18 and a half inch girth..

does anyone have the formula for this????

shakes

thanks klob!!!!i checked out the site,and this is what i got...4 different formulas ranging from 18.8lbs-19.2lbs...none the less..what a !@#$en hog.....
when i figure out how 2 get it from my phone 2 here ill post it

shakes

A general rule with steelhead was always that a 30 incher was a 10 pounder, more or less, and you could add a pound per inch after that, more or less.
I'd guess a 36" steelhead to be in the 15-16 pound range.

I'd be happy with a 36 incher for sure.

Take care.

thanx dave.ive always went by that rule myself...but it was his girth that had me wonderin...i landed a thompson rvr buck that was nudging 41 inches,with a girth that was very close 2 the same as the 1 a few days ago.i guess well never know cause..hes already smoked. all i know is hes the biggest ive ever pulled out of the sss...

anyways...merry x-mas 2 all..and tight lines 2 all steelheaders
im goin fishin
shakes:D

Shake a paw? Aside from that pig is there much happening? I have to haul my butt back to alberta for a few months tommorow but am gonna give steel one more kick in the forcasted snow tommorow.Thanks and merry xmas

yes there is kelly!!!!brought my younger boy yesterday..he got himself a nice hatchery doe..and of all the pools and holes we hit yesterday,i could c fresh fish everywhere,so 4 a half day fishing..we were 3 for 6....
and sorry about not putting pics up,but we cant figure out how 2 get them from my phone 2 my e-mail 2 here...but were still trying

Back