SOLD! Updated Various Scotty rod holders and rigger parts

Rain City

Crew Member
Updated pricing and parts on latest post below...

Last edited:
So you’re permanently moving out of the game now?
Trust me, if you see 1% chance of buying a boat again you should be saving this bundle. Those HP riggers need a full maintenance kit onboard all the time. Other Scotty junk can go IMO!

So you’re permanently moving out of the game now?
Trust me, if you see 1% chance of buying a boat again you should be saving this bundle. Those HP riggers need a full maintenance kit onboard all the time. Other Scotty junk can go IMO!
No but I sold the old riggers with the boat. I'll have to buy brand new ones again so I'll be more confident that they won't need any of that stuff. Honestly a new boat could be a long way away.

I can't even believe nobody wants all this ****. All of those spare parts for the riggers aren't cheap!

I could really use a lid , if you’d be willing to sell one . I had one stolen at False Creek a couple months ago.. Don’t need the counter. I prefer the manual with the hole drilled! lol.
Cheers

I could really use a lid , if you’d be willing to sell one . I had one stolen at False Creek a couple months ago.. Don’t need the counter. I prefer the manual with the hole drilled! lol.
Cheers
I can maybe do the one lid that the Scotty logo has gone a bit green on. I'll keep the counter I guess. I might just take @Ringo advice and put a parts bag togther for future wasting space in my much smaller boat.

Kept a bunch. Reposting new prices.

- 4 tube rod holders w/ bases. Perfect for you dingy. $25

- 2 power lock rod holders (no bases) $10

- two spare downrigger mounting bolts and one new style plug $10

- 2 weight retrievers BNIB $15

- 3 sure stop pro 30" $15

$65 takes all of it.
20240615_143926.jpg20240615_143911.jpg20240615_143844.jpg20240615_143808.jpg20240615_143742.jpg

Christ dude, if you’re gut size is in direct comparison to the size of your fishing and tool collection, I’ll be watching you on “my 1000lb life”

Back