Flat driveway and trailer expertise Saanich?

kaelc

Finally got my custom brake callipers, kodiaks didn’t fit, and it’s killing me I can’t get out fishing as my buddy who was going to help replace my brakes and rotors is on the west coast. I have almost all the tools but a crappy driveway but I might be able to make it work. If I had a foreman to yell at a worse than 1st year apprentice (me), and a flat driveway near Saanich I would love to get started on the brake job. My other buddy has a good driveway in Langford but is worse than me on the mechanical front. What are the chances someone on here could help order me around or knows someone who wants a fishing buddy with a boat?

Finally got my custom brake callipers, kodiaks didn’t fit, and it’s killing me I can’t get out fishing as my buddy who was going to help replace my brakes and rotors is on the west coast. I have almost all the tools but a crappy driveway but I might be able to make it work. If I had a foreman to yell at a worse than 1st year apprentice (me), and a flat driveway near Saanich I would love to get started on the brake job. My other buddy has a good driveway in Langford but is worse than me on the mechanical front. What are the chances someone on here could help order me around or knows someone who wants a fishing buddy with a boat?
canadian tire parking lot. lol put up a sign.

Back