Flashers

Maverick burak

Hi my name is Maverick and I am 16 years old and I am wondering if anyone has any old or beat up beat salmon fishing flashers that they could donate to me I am located in the Nanaimo and thank you in advance for your help

I’ll have a look around tomorrow and see what I’ve got for you, I’m in Nanaimo. Let me save you the trouble of owning too many flashers, free or not.. go and buy a green and glow and a black double glow, you’ll never need another flasher as long as you live.
sorry for the late response that would be awesome if you could it would mean the whole world to me

Buckethead905 I don’t know how to pm on here it would be very appreciated if you could give me these flashers
And this is my phone number if you don’t feel comfortable posting your address on here +1 (250) 268-7113

Buckethead905 I don’t know how to pm on here it would be very appreciated if you could give me these flashers
And this is my phone number if you don’t feel comfortable posting your address on here +1 (250) 268-7113
To PM, click on the members stage name then hit ‘start conversation’

Hi my name is Maverick and I am 16 years old and I am wondering if anyone has any old or beat up beat salmon fishing flashers that they could donate to me I am located in the Nanaimo and thank you in advance for your help
You haven't said what you need them for. Are you fishing them yourself? Are you new to salmon trolling? Do you need other tackle as well?

Yes I would be trolling and I would be fishing them with my family and I am kinda new to salmon fishing and some of them I would like to decorate and I don’t need anything else? Just flashes

They work fine when there's 100 of them ;)
Better fishermen than me don't even run flashers sometimes and one of the tyee slayers I've fished with only cares about Red and Green. I've had guides swear by chartreuse moonglow etc what ever the f… that means but I think if a fish is hungry and likes your lure or bait he doesn't care what's 3 feet away from it. I probably have 40 flashers most Marine garage sale buys but I only use 3-4 a season and hope to never pay $20 for a flasher but I'm sure someone will give me a hot tip and I'll run to trotac. Then again I'm a guy hitting refresh on the UPS page waiting for my trailer brakes to be delivered, not even a fisherman so what do I know.

See you later today @Maverick burak

Back