Fishing partner wanted

Brian

Looking for a fishing partner. I have a 21 ft Bayliner, and decades of experience. I'm 63, time for me to not be on the boat alone all the time.

Looking for a fishing partner. I have a 21 ft Bayliner, and decades of experience. I'm 63, time for me to not be on the boat alone all the time.
Afternoon Brian,
I'm planning a trip up island to try some shore fishing at different locations at the end of July and 1st week of August. I have a lot of trolling gear that is sitting unused and would love to get out trolling off of Parksville. Let me know what you think ??

Hi Brian
My name is Dave, I am retired and living in the Parksville area. I have been fishing and operating boats for forty years both on the east coast and west. I do a lot of fishing of French creek and on the west side of the island. I just got back from winter harbour where I blew my motor and it looks like it will take seven months for the new one to arrive. So if your interested I would be more than happy to team up.

Hi Brian
My name is Dave, I am retired and living in the Parksville area. I have been fishing and operating boats for forty years both on the east coast and west. I do a lot of fishing of French creek and on the west side of the island. I just got back from winter harbour where I blew my motor and it looks like it will take seven months for the new one to arrive. So if your interested I would be more than happy to team up.

Back