Fishing near White Rock

T

tomtjt

Hey does anyone know if there is any fishing near white rock? Im a student from the UK and am here for the next 2 months. Preferably looking to catch some salmon - I have heard about the Campbell river - is it worth a shot? Any advice would be great! Cheers
Tom

Hi,you are a long way from campbell river,your best bet would be to fish at pt. roberts.There is a dock you can fish off for salmon,throw some blue or green vibraxes in the #3 size good luck

The Little Campbell river drains into Semihamo Bay, used to fish it periodically when I lived there, runs of salmon and cutthroat. Fall and early winter. Nothing exiting,use worms amd float.

thanks guys, ill have a look. Is it generally better if it rains or do the salmon run even when its dry? Im used to salmon fishing inn scotland where the salmon dont run at low levels.

I grew up in that area. The little campbell is still good wait for the rains to start and fish the incoming tides. Use dewworms with a little floss, or cast a flatfish. The nick and serp rivers still produce great, same thing go when it rains and use the same stuff. If you need to know some holes to fish just reply and i will send you in the right direction.

I grew up in that area. The little campbell is still good wait for the rains to start and fish the incoming tides. Use dewworms with a little floss, or cast a flatfish. The nick and serp rivers still produce great, same thing go when it rains and use the same stuff. If you need to know some holes to fish just reply and i will send you in the right direction.

Back