Fish Finder Question [?]

Drifted the upper yesterday,good day all around.Lots of fish!

Just Bring it!

Drifted the upper yesterday,good day all around.Lots of fish!

Just Bring it!

Sort of doing this backwards.
Just bought myself a Interphase Advantage fishfinder on E Bay for my own Christmas.
The Interphase web site says its the best Bla Bla Bla. But some input from people that actually use one, would be great.

Davie

Sort of doing this backwards.
Just bought myself a Interphase Advantage fishfinder on E Bay for my own Christmas.
The Interphase web site says its the best Bla Bla Bla. But some input from people that actually use one, would be great.

Davie

My back up is a 10 year old interphase still works great and would have stayed with interphase but found a little pricey even though I have heard the newer units a great. So replaced with an eagle 480 df got a deal couldn't pass up and now that I have worked the bugs out I love it but just wish it had gps mapping. Mabye next upgrade I'll use my portable gps till then.

Cheers Kevin

Happy Hookin!!!

My back up is a 10 year old interphase still works great and would have stayed with interphase but found a little pricey even though I have heard the newer units a great. So replaced with an eagle 480 df got a deal couldn't pass up and now that I have worked the bugs out I love it but just wish it had gps mapping. Mabye next upgrade I'll use my portable gps till then.

Cheers Kevin

Happy Hookin!!!

Appreciate the input Kevin.

I am replacing a old Interphase 500. Some features still worked but some of the buttons stopped working.Tried to repair it but instead destroyed it, but it was a good finder.

Davie

Appreciate the input Kevin.

I am replacing a old Interphase 500. Some features still worked but some of the buttons stopped working.Tried to repair it but instead destroyed it, but it was a good finder.

Davie

Back