FG protector on beaching

kanuckle head

Have dum an extensive search on hull & keel protectors
All have products that adhere to the bow or keel, a max protection of 8" stuck to the bow of the V & running up to 8ft back \

Is there any product that can B tied in preparation to a beaching, like that of tying buoy fenders to prep on running close to the dock to disembark????

Kh

If there is not I will invent!!!...........................will ya buy if it works

Have dum an extensive search on hull & keel protectors
All have products that adhere to the bow or keel, a max protection of 8" stuck to the bow of the V & running up to 8ft back \

Is there any product that can B tied in preparation to a beaching, like that of tying buoy fenders to prep on running close to the dock to disembark????

Kh

If there is not I will invent!!!...........................will ya buy if it works

It has been invented..........it called aluminum . Sorry man I just had to;):).

All kidding aside I only know of the one you first referred to. Have you tried going to this site?

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/index.php

It's an Alaskan outdoor forum and ALOT of folks like beaching in Alaska. Couldn't hurt to ask a few on that board as well.

Cheers,
John

It has been invented..........it called aluminum . Sorry man I just had to;):).

All kidding aside I only know of the one you first referred to. Have you tried going to this site?

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/index.php

It's an Alaskan outdoor forum and ALOT of folks like beaching in Alaska. Couldn't hurt to ask a few on that board as well.

Cheers,
John

Thanx John will digg deeper on your recommendation, nevva tried this site

Ps go ahead & gloat on tat aluminum craft, till the street folk scoop her 4 the rizing scrap price............lol

Thanx John will digg deeper on your recommendation, nevva tried this site

Ps go ahead & gloat on tat aluminum craft, till the street folk scoop her 4 the rizing scrap price............lol

Ha ha oh do you mean I can ask more for her now IF I decided to sell her? I love aluminum boats:cool:.

There has to be a better product or system out there for fiberglass boats Kh. Keep looking and good luck!

Ha ha oh do you mean I can ask more for her now IF I decided to sell her? I love aluminum boats:cool:.

There has to be a better product or system out there for fiberglass boats Kh. Keep looking and good luck!

Me think'n of a UHMW mat 2 b tied off .................watch thik

Len

Me think'n of a UHMW mat 2 b tied off .................watch thik

Len

The curvature of the hull is the issue. A multi hinged, lot's of little squares, kind of mat might work. Like a glorified tile mat. You know the ones like the 1 foot square things with multiple little tiles you buy for bathrooms etc. Just bigger and made out of UHMW.

The curvature of the hull is the issue. A multi hinged, lot's of little squares, kind of mat might work. Like a glorified tile mat. You know the ones like the 1 foot square things with multiple little tiles you buy for bathrooms etc. Just bigger and made out of UHMW.

UHMW can B form'd
One of my main design factors was this topic of curvature & most boat have a 50-20 deg bow entry................so I just spit it in half
my design flaw is having the strips of plastic hold its spacing
Got my design, now John..........................

Len

Back