F/S: SS Fish Cleaning Stations

Fishing Guide

1) 9 1/2" commercial ss fish cleaning station w/ washdown and sink - excellent shape $500.00

2) older 5' ss fish cleaning station w/ sink and new taps - good shape $50.00

Located in Nanaimo

Fishing Guide

Cheers...

It is not heavy to move ... easily put it in back of pickup truck ... it is about 5' x 24" x 40" (I will post precise precise measurements tonight).

Cheers All...the smaller unit has found a home in Victoria ... I will post some pictures of the larger one ...

Cheers All...a couple of pictures of fish station...including the wash bar on the top...sloped table to sink...large sink...

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 597
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 552
The marina where I Moore up in vancouver has been promising us a cleaning station for some time, I will see if we can get them on board with this one. Hard to tell from the photo but it looks like a pretty nice unit. You have other photos

Cheers All...I will attempt to take some better pictues in the am ... it is a great unit and would work either as a personal station or for a marina or other commercial endeavour.

Cheers All...enclosed are a couple more pictures of the fish cleaning station ... it is 9 1/2 feet long and can easily accommodate two persons cleaning fish and another at the sink...

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 444
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear John...nice try ;) However...it would look good at the Silva Bay Fuel Dock...you should purchase it and then donate... :)

Cheers All...final picture...the unit is on a wood stand but it does come with legs which are adjustable...

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 295
Fishing Guide

That is what I had in mind. Hope i get it You could write it off Oh well had to try.;)

Cheers John...of course you had to try... ;) however, if you were to send me 10 day charters, I would gladly donate that table to Silva Bay ... ball is in your court :) ... and that table would look spectacular there ... and is MUCH neeed! Also...it is designed so that, with the sloped table top...and a slight modification in the sink...all the remains could be plumbed to depth...so no mess on the dock...

That unit looks great, going to show to the manager at buarrd civic. Would be great to see at silva bay also, the table there is haggard

I was thinking of buying one for the marina where a buddy had his boat in PA last year. I cant believe with all the people who moor there every year no one would build or buy one. Something.. There is one but a charter guy uses but he folds it up and locks it. Nothin worse then cleaning fish on your knees. Did that once then drove to the other marina just to clean fish.

That is beauty table! Something about stainless is just so sexy lol

Cheers All...talking about sexy...fish stalker showed up at my place tonight and picked up her new table...so the smaller unit is now gone...gone...gone...and it looks like the big commercial unit will be going to Silva Bay...will know tomorrow...and will advise on what transpires....

Back