EZ Loader trailer mods

ratherbefishing

Anyone know if I can buy a mod kit to convert my fixed EZ Loader trailer to a swing tongue? Need to lose about 2.5ft to get it into the garage.
Cheers

Cheers,

Bought a new 22' last year on new EZ Loader trailer and I did not order the swing tongue. However, I was discussing it and the dealer told me that it could be put on afterwards. So I would believe that you should be able to pick one up. I purchased my motor/trailer from Parker Marine in Nanaimo but am quite comfortable suggesting that any EZ Loader rep should be able to obtain parts for you. They are warehoused in Vancouver.

Fishing Guide

I am Canadian. Let's go fishing, eh!

I bought a 22 weldcraft with a ez-loader trailer and had the dealer make the switch. they say that ez-loader won't do it because its a 3x5 trailer. so the dealer took it to a local welding shop that did a great job. now my boat fits in the 30' shop with room to walk around. this was done in Burlington Washington.

West Marine sells a conversion kit.
And try the Search button. Topic was covered a few months ago.

My boat wouldn't fit in the shop either. Dad asked me why we don't just cut the back of the shop out? Good idea. We built a box out the back of the shop big enough for the motors to stick out and now she fits.

Back