Entire SS inventory and SS fabricating welding tools for sale sale pending

Clint r

Well, with what I heard yesterday (check the halibut thread)and what I see coming, and the fact my eyes are going for a **** and I’m developing arthritis in my hands, I’ve decided I’m giving it up. Everything’s listed in the above ads. Selling whole or parts or swap it all for a trophy boat(or similar) outboard powered boat in the $15k range. It’s a steal at this price as the tubing, bases, ect cost me over $10k. And ive got about the same into the tools and other special materials you need to work stainless. I’ll send pics of everything to anyone that’s seriously interested

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear that Clint. The gear you have made and shown on here is amazing.
Hopefully someone takes up your trade as there is a real shortage of talented and upcoming people.
Best of luck moving forward

Thanks, but no worries. I’ll never entirely stop, it’s in my blood. Lol. But it is time to try something new.

We have a metal fab shop in Vancouver and do a ton of high end furniture. High polish and prep for plating as well as ss. We would be interested especially in your finishing tools.

I have no where near the skills you shared with us. I wish you the best but I am a little selfishly saddened that you are moving on. Your work is incredible.

https://www.sportfishingbc.com/foru...-halibut-mtg-nov-27.72541/page-22#post-914842

I mention in that thread that a couple bigger brand boat manufacturers are concerned with the way Sportfishing might be headed and are having studies done about which way the market might be headed. I’m not sure I should out them but ones Canadian and ones american. And then, at the same time another customer of ours is ranger boats out of Washington and they’re planning on ramping up their fishing boat production so who do you believe? All I know for sure is there is definite concern out there that the current recreation situation will worsen.

Last edited:
Back