elk lake

I was out yesterday - trolling hardware. One little bow of about 12" - that's all. Bite came in about 22'. Saw one angler walking home with two decent bows after fishing from shore on the highway side. Never talked to him though. A couple of boats were anchored near the markers. Didn't see them getting too excited anytime while I was out there...

I was out yesterday - trolling hardware. One little bow of about 12" - that's all. Bite came in about 22'. Saw one angler walking home with two decent bows after fishing from shore on the highway side. Never talked to him though. A couple of boats were anchored near the markers. Didn't see them getting too excited anytime while I was out there...

I've been out a couple times, slower than usual right now. Caught a nice 20" cutty gang trolling a worm. A few smaller bows while anchored up. Hopefully this weekend will be better. Shore fishing has been inconsistant as well. numerous good fish one day and then nothing the next, same place same times same setup.

I've been out a couple times, slower than usual right now. Caught a nice 20" cutty gang trolling a worm. A few smaller bows while anchored up. Hopefully this weekend will be better. Shore fishing has been inconsistant as well. numerous good fish one day and then nothing the next, same place same times same setup.

Yeah, I used to fish at Elk lake in wintertime by going through the maze of ice. That was about ten years ago.

Yeah...lots of winds out there.

Back