Electric riggers(mine)

spring fever

Not on craigslists yet! 1106 and an 1101-new type pulleys and plugs, swivel bases. loaded with decent braid- one set of spare belts-ready to fish. Great condition-serviced professionally every year. 600 for the pair-I am in Comox-can deliver to Alberni or nanaimo week Monday-don't really want to break them up! OBO Will be in Van next sunday and maple ridge 28th DSC01035.JPG

Last edited:
Not on craigslists yet! 1106 and an 1101-new type pulleys and plugs, swivel bases. loaded with decent braid- one set of spare belts-ready to fish. Great condition-serviced professionally every year. 600 for the pair-I am in Comox-can deliver to Alberni or nanaimo week Monday-don't really want to break them up! OBO Will be in Van next sunday and maple ridge 28th View attachment 35269

Bumping this cause of the hardware shutdown yesterday-going on craigslist tomorrow!!

With apologies, I couldn't figure out how to send a private message.
Pretty easy-just click on my name then when the window pops up-it says Start a conversation-and that's it. I believe the 1106 is sold anyway-all that is left is the 1101 with the swivel base and I will take 275 for that.

Back