Earn a FREE mint MR3! It’s easy too!!!!

Stizzla

Crew Member
here’s what you have to do:

Put on your flashy plaid suit, slick your hair back and be the best damn used car salesman you can be! I’m trying to sell my beautiful truck, and am not getting the response off of used Vic or Craigslist that I thought I would.

If your referral sends me a full price buyer this week (it’s a fair price!) you get a mint condition gold Mr3 with brand new 30lb line :)

Get on your social media, people!

See, Stizzla is still fun!

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/RARE-2008-FORD-F-150-LIMITED_33057417.lite

...Are you trying to pass off the Stizzla curse on us now? :p Next thing you know we'd be losing DR balls and getting skunked.

If it was 10k cheaper, I'd buy it :P and you can keep the Islander!

I'll share to my Social media peeps!

I was thinking if it was 8k cheaper I would buy it even though I am a GMC guy. Its definitely a nice truck though Stizz

Hey Stizzzz
I hope your not selling that truck to get a bigger boat......cause real soon our boats wont be worth Shat !
Thanks to our Government past n present.
Good luck.
HT

I love my boat. See sidney reports in 10 minutes!

The truck is definitely priced right. Another one like it with more km’s and less upgrades uo island went for over $18k recently, and one for sale in Seattle now is $18k USD!!

I love my boat. See sidney reports in 10 minutes!

The truck is definitely priced right. Another one like it with more km’s and less upgrades uo island went for over $18k recently, and one for sale in Seattle now is $18k USD!!

I think this thread will turn into a extortion situation @Stizzla lol jk

here’s what you have to do:

Put on your flashy plaid suit, slick your hair back and be the best damn used car salesman you can be! I’m trying to sell my beautiful truck, and am not getting the response off of used Vic or Craigslist that I thought I would.

If your referral sends me a full price buyer this week (it’s a fair price!) you get a mint condition gold Mr3 with brand new 30lb line :)

Get on your social media, people!

See, Stizzla is still fun!

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/RARE-2008-FORD-F-150-LIMITED_33057417.lite

I’m gonna get a hold of a guy. Let you know if he’s interested. He’s in east kootenays but an Island truck may have his interest. Stay tuned.

Back