Dual wipers ?

zurk

I get fog/condensation on my cat windows which are basically acrylic and large. just wondering if there is some way to retrofit the wiper motors (which only wipe on the outside) to also wipe on the inside. Can i mount an inner wiper blade by taking the motor housing off ? or some other way to clean off the condensation. ive tried anti fog spray but nothing helps other than an occasional wipedown with cloth which gets old really fast when trying to dock a big cat on a small cataway dock.
a cataway BTW is one of these docks which is a giant pain and requires a passerelle - cataway.PNG

Last edited:
I get fog/condensation on my cat windows which are basically acrylic and large. just wondering if there is some way to retrofit the wiper motors (which only wipe on the outside) to also wipe on the inside. Can i mount an inner wiper blade by taking the motor housing off ? or some other way to clean off the condensation. ive tried anti fog spray but nothing helps other than an occasional wipedown with cloth which gets old really fast when trying to dock a big cat on a small cataway dock.
a cataway BTW is one of these docks which is a giant pain and requires a passerelle - View attachment 107211
A fan always worked for me

Back