Dream boat

That boat now lives in nanaimo,he is also a member on the forum...waiting for him to show us a bunch of pics of his finished ride

I first I thought that was Non Bananas rig. Awfully similar. Same builder? Would definitely make an awesome ride.

well look at the ad it was posted yesterday and its only the second day up and status not sold

????

maybe another hull

would like a full cuddy (sleeping /galley)though rather than the walk around.
but for a guide boat ideal

Actually, that is a smaller version (copy) of No Bananas boat. I have had the good fortune to spend some days fishing on Trevor's new rig and you would be hard pressed to find a finer fishing platform. Seems to catch fish pretty good too. :)

Built by Peter at Gustin Tool & Die in the Keating Ind Park. Builds boats in the shop on the side to fill quiet periods. Has worked with Doug at NW`Aluminum Craft.

that is his boat,they used that pic to try and get a order to build another one

That's my understanding as well. Kind of false advertising but to each there own. Can't wait for a certain member to post up some more shots of her...........:p.

Built by Peter at Gustin Tool & Die in the Keating Ind Park. Builds boats in the shop on the side to fill quiet periods. Has worked with Doug at NW`Aluminum Craft.

Them tool & die makerz R pretty innovative, build'n shiz tat is beneficial to there luv & not their pocket.......................Love to shake handz wit Peter one day & talk dies

Kh

Ok that's my boat... he's pimping out my pic's

Give me a minute and ill post the finished product... Im lucky enought to have my 70yrs old Dad pay for half...Lucky Lucky Lucky....

And John (Sculpin / Gary / Alberni fisher get the 1st Hali trips on her....lol

I dont want to post her because Im lucky my dad fronts the coin...not really mine anyways.......

Ok that's my boat... he's pimping out my pic's

Give me a minute and ill post the finished product... Im lucky enought to have my 70yrs old Dad pay for half...Lucky Lucky Lucky....

And John (Sculpin / Gary / Alberni fisher get the 1st Hali trips on her....lol

I dont want to post her because Im lucky my dad fronts the coin...not really mine anyways.......

Lucky you my dad just gave me the back of his hand, if I did well, LOL

You should see how I rigged her... Sick... I dont mess around... Anyone wants to fish Nanaimo with me in May is more than welcome///

Twin GPS s, dual steering, new 9.9 my old f200 with 100 hrs.. 3 DR's 80g fuel tank, everything done right.. foam, paint, insulation on the headliner, non slip etc etc... and if anyone thinks I dont deserve this... Ive worked a second job for 10yrs...... running a lanscape company... certified,insured etc etc... try to compete with all the no names out there in nanaimo... driving the price down .... say there's low ballers in Guiding, Geeeeezuuuuusssss....Try landscaping...
Im about done...

Twin GPS s, dual steering, new 9.9 my old f200 with 100 hrs.. 3 DR's 80g fuel tank, everything done right.. foam, paint, insulation on the headliner, non slip etc etc... and if anyone thinks I dont deserve this... Ive worked a second job for 10yrs...... running a lanscape company... certified,insured etc etc... try to compete with all the no names out there in nanaimo... driving the price down .... say there's low ballers in Guiding, Geeeeezuuuuusssss....Try landscaping...
Im about done...

Yes you deserve that boat, because I hate gardening. dirt under the fingernails stop me from biting them, LOL

PS nicely rigged ride

Back