Downsizing,Chain saw, Power tools

spring fever

The time has come to move off our acreage and downsize=over the coming months I will have a lot of power tools, tackle and eventually in a year or 3 my beloved ORCA SpringFeverII. I will post my articles on SFBC first and then if they don't sell in a few days I will do other media.
Manuals with all power tools!!

Stihl chain saw-62 cc ,model 036 with compression release- 20 inch bar ,professionally maintained , lightly used, sharpened , tuned -ready to go , $250

Ridgid 14 inch band saw 3/4 Hp Little used excellent condition- $250

Ryobi 15 inch planer nice shape little used- $200

Ridgid Wheeled Mitre bench $100

Strong wooden sawhorses for camper support 5 ft 6" pair $20

DSC00967.JPG DSC00968.JPG DSC00969.JPG DSC00970.JPG

Pm sent

Just so everyone is clear-all the tools etc are located near the airport in comox. If you want anything send me a PM and we will work out the details

Hi, I will take the saw if still available
The time has come to move off our acreage and downsize=over the coming months I will have a lot of power tools, tackle and eventually in a year or 3 my beloved ORCA SpringFeverII. I will post my articles on SFBC first and then if they don't sell in a few days I will do other media.
Manuals with all power tools!!

Stihl chain saw-62 cc ,model 036 with compression release- 20 inch bar ,professionally maintained , lightly used, sharpened , tuned -ready to go , $250

Ridgid 14 inch band saw 3/4 Hp Little used excellent condition- $250

Ryobi 15 inch planer nice shape little used- $200

Ridgid Wheeled Mitre bench $100

Strong wooden sawhorses for camper support 5 ft 6" pair $20

View attachment 33555 View attachment 33556 View attachment 33557 View attachment 33558

Chain saw, band saw. planer sawhorses all SOLD Thanks guys

Back