downriggers in good condition on craigslist in campbell river!

Save you self the drive!

This guy was advertising good condition down riggers, i have apair but figured for 450 id take the drive for a buddy.

Called before. said they were mint, new plugs, 6 years old new wire. etc. got a new boat doesnt need his old ones.

Got there from comx 45mins later.

First thing i notice is the wire is all frayed, second i go to make sure the brakes work and one brake is totally broken off, so i ask how come you didnt mention that. He said he didnt notice..

third one of the booms is wrapped in electical tape, so i ask wtf is that? he siad he had no clue..

So i asked how are these your down riggers if you didnt know the brake was broken or that the boom was taped. Oh and they were old style plugs. All he said is well i have 17 calls about these you want them or not?

I was pretty choked and politely told him where to go.

http://comoxvalley.en.craigslist.ca/boa/2467673378.html

There was a couple at the auction last week, maybe he crap bid them and is trying to make a resale profit.

i thought they must have been hot. either way the fact he wasnt truthful when i asked the questions then drove 45mins to find the pieces of **** i was choked!

Back