Downrigger and Sounder mounting Kelowna

Jarrettdr

I’m looking to get electric down riggers and a sounder mounted on my Campion Explorer 602 in the Kelowna, Okanagan/Shuswap region. Does anyone know of a reputable dealer or person to do the job? Thanks in advance!

I’m looking to get electric down riggers and a sounder mounted on my Campion Explorer 602 in the Kelowna, Okanagan/Shuswap region. Does anyone know of a reputable dealer or person to do the job? Thanks in advance!
Try Tune a Boat Marine in Lumby. He’s done awesome work for me.

That stuff is pretty easy to do yourself. The knowledge that you’d gain from doing it yourself would only help you in the future if anything goes wrong. Where abouts are you located? That’s a big region you mentioned.

just like fisher dude said where exactly are you? if your on the westside I would say SELKA marine

That stuff is pretty easy to do yourself. The knowledge that you’d gain from doing it yourself would only help you in the future if anything goes wrong. Where abouts are you located? That’s a big region you mentioned.
Your right it was pretty easy, was just nervous drilling into glass. Measured 3 times before drilling Lol. Turned out great! Tested them out on OK lake a few weeks ago and had 3 to the boat. Cheers

Back