do these work?

on the android app store i have noticed that there are these things on it that say that its a fish call
and it gets fish closer to you. have any of you used one and do they work?

4Wlg4.gif

;)

May also wanna get the watch that tells 'primetime' fishing times based on moon phases, etc. http://reviews.basspro.com/2010/51182/casio-casio-fishing-watch-for-men-reviews/reviews.htm . My guide buddy had guests up in haida gwaii who both had these/similar watches on and they would try to tell the guide when/wear to fish based on them. Was pretty ridiculous I thought.

;) In all seriousness I am gonna go ahead and say it's just another idea (app) that someone created hoping that enough suckers would bite... excuse the pun.

I remember my Dad buying some fish call device from the back pages of Outdoor Sportsman magazine in the 60's-the funny thing was that fish were attracted to it but not motivated to do anything but follow-this was Lake Trout & Pike fishing.

We were on a big trip to some remote lake and our relatives thought it was hilarious until they actually saw fishing following then they quieted down.

Anyway he got his money back and a story to tell on cold nights.

The fishy dance works better and is free and requires no app, just a fishing buddy who can do a silly dance without embarrassing him or herself.

Mental note.......buy two Android Phones with waterproof cases for next season......one for each cannonball!!! ;)

I wonder if you need to be somewhere with cell service in case I need new calls?? If I AM in cell range and my GF keeps calling to tell me it's time to come home, will the ringtone disrupt the calling sequence and scare the fishies? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back