Deeper Wireless FishFinder Review on Ice

FishDoc

[Iv42qnhUF7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv42qnhUF7M

In my last video I was using this Deeper FishFinder for the first time but didn't say much about it cause I thought it would make the video too long. Well here is the video with my comments and more fish being caught for those interested in how this unit works on the ice.

yes, I will get one ,as gag gift too a one that will most likly use it as a bobber out of a water ballon sling shot with a worm to a rod .if that tec gets into ,cannonballs or lure, in a TPlug pin pulled .That would be even cooler.Then an app to predict strike, to a alarm the fisherman,so your ready rod in hand to set hook.deeper?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, I will get one ,as gag gift too a one that will most likly use it as a bobber out of a water ballon sling shot with a worm to a rod .if that tec gets into ,cannonballs or lure, in a TPlug pin pulled .That would be even cooler.Then an app to predict strike, to a alarm the fisherman,so your ready rod in hand to set hook.deeper?

Haha... thats a great Idea I am going to try using it as a bobber and see what happens.

Back