decent fishing duncan area tonight

• Thread starter Thread starter Graham
  • Start date Start date
G

Graham

Picked up an 8lb at the power lines tonight. a few hits after that.

Purple flasher and teaser head with chovie.

The power lines like the northern section on sansum narrows/north or maple bay?! never seen anybody fish there

To fish or not to fish,
What a stupid question!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and he will sit on a boat drinking beer for a life time :D
TGIF =Thank God It Floats

good to hear.Narrows has been good this year.How deep?

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

Never seen anyone fish there ?
Wow; that was one of the hot areas some years back, after the springs started coming inside around mid July, quite often a troll fairly deep ,or motor mooch along the Saltspring wall in the evening at 60 pulls would pile in to some action.

AL

it was the power lines near Burial Island and Bold Bluff, Not north of maple bay.
got it at 70ft in 150ft of water. it was probably more a fluke than anything.

fished nanaimo area today - departure bay, 5 fingers, snake island. nothing but a few rockfish. buddy talked to a guy thats been out there everyday and has usually been picking up one or two a day, nothing under 20 lbs!!

quote:
it was the power lines near Burial Island and Bold Bluff, Not north of maple bay.
got it at 70ft in 150ft of water. it was probably more a fluke than anything.

fished nanaimo area today - departure bay, 5 fingers, snake island. nothing but a few rockfish. buddy talked to a guy thats been out there everyday and has usually been picking up one or two a day, nothing under 20 lbs!!
the area works this time of year but usually deeper.
Rumours last weekend of a 30 and a 35 from porlier.

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

Yup, I think Porlier will be the next trip.

But next weekend is Bamfield!!

Back