Dec 17 fishing on the Gold

• Thread starter Thread starter shake a paw
  • Start date Start date
S

shake a paw

I have had the pleasure of working out of Gold River, with lots of success fishing. Some say it is early, I wouldn't know, because it is my first year fishing there. But "The fish are in!!" I have a few pictures, I will try to figure out how to post.
What an experience. The fish caught ranging from 12-18 lbs. Amazing!! One fish I lost ripped my line, and tail walked across the river 40 + feet like nothing, high water mind you....what a rush, tight lines to hard core fishing!!
Then when the snow came!!! Cougar tracks. All river side. The ol' lady hates me fishin by myself...isn't that what her little dog is for???

blood all over the rocks at branch 14 some A holes killing them up there keep your eyes open

not 2 familiar with the names of the pools.i was fishing anywhere from the highway bridge down 2 "big bend".and only once went up from the bridge,couple hundred meters.ive been without a car.but yes that is not what i want 2 b hearing.there r plenty of hatchery rivers around.but unfortunatly theres always a couple of guys at every river and in every town that does not play by the rules,very sad.anywho,went 2 stamp 4 about 2 hrs,nothin.decided 2 go back 2 sproat 4 a bit,not even a sniff.but probably had 4-5 bites,but couldnt stop lookin over my shoulder.

Back