Costa Osearch Switchfoot Polarized sunglasses

I've got multiple profiles to verify me
Canadiangunnutz
HuntingBC
AO forum
Fly Fusion
FLY BC
Rokslide

Etc etc. All the exact same user name. My name is Trevor Carruthers and you can Google me to find out more. Ive been involved with multiple conservation organizations in the province as well. Just saw this site as another option to list these so signed up today. But feel free to PM me to verify who I am. Nothing to hide. Hell, we can have a chat about East Kootenay fishing if you want to call to verify I'm not a scammer lol. I get it though, just hope that info helps buyers.

I've got multiple profiles to verify me
Canadiangunnutz
HuntingBC
AO forum
Fly Fusion
FLY BC
Rokslide

Etc etc. All the exact same user name. My name is Trevor Carruthers and you can Google me to find out more. Ive been involved with multiple conservation organizations in the province as well. Just saw this site as another option to list these so signed up today. But feel free to PM me to verify who I am. Nothing to hide. Hell, we can have a chat about East Kootenay fishing if you want to call to verify I'm not a scammer lol. I get it though, just hope that info helps buyers.
OK, then...

Haha, ok then....

Anyways, anyone else wants to verify who I am, feel free to reach out. Not trying to scam people over $100 sunglasses but would gladly meet in person to anyone in Cranbrook area.

Sorry, wasn’t being sarcastic...I accept what you’re saying. Carry on. Good luck with the sale. They look like good glasses.

Thanks Bruce. I get that I'm a new unknown here. Hopefully this convo makes buyers comfortable with reaching out.

Not sure how I've missed this site in my travels but look forward to digging in a bit more! Thanks again.

I bought the sunglasses from Rackmastr.
The exchange went flawless, communication was great,gave me his email and cell #.
So remember we all were new members at one time, so before you go saying "It Looks Like A Scam" do your research!!

Back