Commander 26 Re Build

Well it looks like there was indeed some type of Mexican standoff going on around my boat.
It’s been 3.5 months and nothing is done. I’m pulling the boat from there, back to my shop, or more like back of the yard, for long term storage.
I can’t see myself putting any time into a boat build anytime soon, just too busy.
Too bad, it’s a nice boat

Well it looks like there was indeed some type of Mexican standoff going on around my boat.
It’s been 3.5 months and nothing is done. I’m pulling the boat from there, back to my shop, or more like back of the yard, for long term storage.
I can’t see myself putting any time into a boat build anytime soon, just too busy.
Brutal, sorry man.

That is a bummer, I was looking forward to a happy ending.

Why not give Stuart at Stuart's Yachts a shout? I'm certain he can get you across the line for the glass work and so forth.

Why not give Stuart at Stuart's Yachts a shout? I'm certain he can get you across the line for the glass work and so forth.
I did reach out to him last summer, he sounded interested but was busy at the time.
Right now the timing isn’t in the commanders favour

☹️🤬 Oh F*&#!! I'm very sorry to hear that. How discouraging! Best wishes.

Back