Columbia Store Credit

how long did you have it before you returned it? why wouldn't they give you your money back, was it over a week?

how long did you have it before you returned it? why wouldn't they give you your money back, was it over a week?

I had the jacket for 7 years but the zipper failed on a Mountain Hardwear Dry.Q elite shell which was covered under warranty. I’m looking at another brand for a replacement.

I says pardon. You got a credit from a 7 year old jacket?
Man you just brought me back to 95 sitting in my uncle's pizza place on broadway on a Friday night watching the Canucks. Literally every man, including my dad and all my uncles, born before 1970 quotes that dumbass Bro Jake. It sure was funny at the time though :p

Man you just brought me back to 95 sitting in my uncle's pizza place on broadway on a Friday night watching the Canucks. Literally every man, including my dad and all my uncles, born before 1970 quotes that dumbass Bro Jake. It sure was funny at the time though :p

What pizza joint? Nats?

Nice. I have talked fishing with them at the beach while having a few. The do love their fishing!
Yeah they're the ones that introduced me to fishing. We used to jig off my bowrider exclusively. Ask them about their last trip out of the river :eek:. Nats still recovering.

Back