Color coated uv glow cannon balls

CCB

Here's a quick link to what I have and the prices.Balls are in Victoria ,Nanaimo and the Lower Mainland I also have un coated balls as well but nothing made up at the moment there all coated.Thanks for having a look.I will also be in Port Hardy in July with a bunch if anybody wanted them up there as well.Shipping Canada post on 2 15lb balls is around $28 and less for the lighter ones.

$1 From every ball sold on this site will go to the salmon disease testing fund once 20 is reached I will donate.Until the 100k is reached

https://post.craigslist.org/u/vHiuVMmn4RGOxly5qKuIRQ/t4pqc

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a quick link to what I have and the prices.Balls are in Victoria ,Nanaimo and the Lower Mainland I also have un coated balls as well but nothing made up at the moment there all coated.Thanks for having a look.I will also be in Port Hardy in July with a bunch if anybody wanted them up there as well.Shipping Canada post on 2 15lb balls is around $28 and less for the lighter ones.

$1 From every ball sold on this site will go to the salmon disease testing fund once 20 is reached I will donate.Until the 100k is reached

https://post.craigslist.org/u/vHiuVMmn4RGOxly5qKuIRQ/t4pqc

I dont need any balls but good on you sir!

Lorne

WoW that link is no good. Says Deleted and flagged for removal.

Flagged for no reason I cannot keep an add up for longer then a day and that's pushing it .Must be haters!! add is for reference and photo's .I can flag your add too for no reason its kinda stupid but what can you do.Look up UV coated balls in Vancouver Craigslist and see one guy bashing all coated balls Go Green and I are getting hated on for nothing. OH WELL.The shops and people that have bought them love them so what can you do.Take care and good luck fishin.

Thanks guy's for those of you that bought some cannon balls I reached $20 $1 from every ball sold from the site.I donated $20.I will continue to do so when the 100k is reached.I will also coat any body's balls for $10 with all proceeds going to the fund up to $1000 .This can only be done before June 25th and after august 2.If everybody does just a little the 100 k will be reached in no time.I also donate to breast cancer in pink balls I have donated $60 so far and have another $10 to give.It not much but it all adds up.

Back