Clutsei Haven boat launch and river depth

bloodbath

Hi, I have a 21 foot Campion on a pod.
Looking at this Sunday’s tide at early morning, it is a very low tide! (1.3)

What depth of tide can you safely launch?

What depth on a very low tide can you safely navigate the river to the inlet?

Many thanks!

You'll be ok... stick to the left going out. came in on a minus tide before. Just watch the current when you leave the dock a Clutsei it will turn you hard and fast.

The trickiest time to launch/load at Clutesi is when the tide is very low and the river is high and fast causing lots of turbulence at the ramp (sometimes a wicked back eddy). The river is fine right now and low tide is ok if you watch where you're going. The river channel is marked and your chart plotter/sounder is your friend.

The trickiest time to launch/load at Clutesi is when the tide is very low and the river is high and fast causing lots of turbulence at the ramp (sometimes a wicked back eddy). The river is fine right now and low tide is ok if you watch where you're going. The river channel is marked and your chart plotter/sounder is your friend.
Many thanks for the good advice!

Many thanks for the good advice!
I'll be launching on the 20th there and heading to Bamfield for 5 days also on a low tide. Give a honk to "Off The Charts" boat if you are out there and see me. And of course share where is hot haha ;) cheers and good luck

Back