Christmas

Blond, big rack, nice body,put out when I wanted it!!! and didnt complain when I go fishing and hunting all the time!!!!!!

oooppps we will get that as much as saint nick coming down the chimmney as a quote on a beer commercial

"DARE TO DREAM ARNOLD DARE TO DREAM" LOL LOL

WOLF

fishing related Wolf? I guess it could be a "fishing buddy" with those qualities? :D
For me, all the expensive gear I need for my boat, Garmin gps/fishfinder
and never getting sea sick!

With out dreaming to big, I would sure like this snow to melt off my boat. Second would be to get out and drop a crab trap and do some fishing, followed by a feast of Crab and garlic butter with a fresh Wint sizzling on the Bbq! That would make the ol lady happy too, then i would not be so miserable from lack of time to get out fishing.:D

Heater, new radar, bigger screen sonar/GPS and of course a bigger boat to put it on.
Wolf, I'm at a loss for words buddy. Call me on my cell, I have one more day in town.

dual exhaust and full lenght headers:D fishing wise, electric downriggers

Material gifts mean nothing , they are transitory ; my wish would be for my grandchildren to be fishing with me 20 years from now and we are the best of friends and that they are healthy and drug dependence free.

AL

rewire my boat . and that theres lottsa salmon 4 everyone and the future:D

No more power outages or snowstorms, an end to Global Warming, a solution to our fish stock declines, no more nuclear nations... oops I digress!
Cool beer in the fridge! Always have the time to crab, prawn and fish.
Health to everyones families! Merry Christmas and a Fishing New Year!
PinchMe :D

for me
hmmmmmmm.. this is tuff
i would say a rowboat with an electric motor and a new spinning/bait casting rod and more gear:D

A decent launch ramp in the lower mainland,now that Rocky Point is ruined.

Back